Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

We just received a new tracphone from HSN and need help

Customer Question

we just received a new tracphone from HSN and need help getting it going. First, we do not already have a cell phone number so how do we get one? We are aware my husband learning and he did call from the cell to our home phone and that worked so where do we go from here. Any help is appreciated
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: we just recevied it today. It is a Samsung S820L Tracphone just received today
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: husband is trying and I am typing so the questions are from me: right now we need to get a phone number for his cell phone that I bought him. Help please
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: We are newbies so please be patient
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

If I understand this correctly, you have a new phone and can make calls to the home phone, but you want to get a number for the new cell phone?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Do you still need help?

Thank you,

***** *****