Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I cannot get my voicemail. I have no idea what the password

Customer Question

I cannot get my voicemail. I have no idea what the password *****
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: at least a month. I seem to be locked out
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Read the entire manual and I went through the process of unlocking the phone
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: Old. Maybe 3 years or so. It's a flip phone
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phone. Additionally, who is phone service/network provider please?

Still, proposed preliminary try (if have not been done) is to bring this to the attention of the phone service/network provider's Customer Service so that they may reset the password ***** provide you with a temporary password.