Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

The screen on my iphone went black and wont turn on but when

Customer Question

the screen on my iphone went black and wont turn on but when i connect the charger i hear the sound repeat on a loop
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: not a tv
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: for what
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) for at least 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then release. Then wait a bit and check.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

If needed, please click on the two websites below for the illustration of the Home and Power buttons:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/b1/b0/f1/b1b0f1d6a806f73c2c126a642f88491a.jpg

https://gaea.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/202526798/How-To-Take-A-Screenshot-On-The-iPhone-6-Plus.png