Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My name is peg, some how my phone and my husband have been

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** how my phone and my husband have been mutend we don't know which one did it
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: I lost my message please bear with I have been ill and it takes a while to type
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I went on both phones and tried to find a solution his is the only one that shows it is mutet
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: yes when i tried to fine a solution onmy contact list, I lows the abily to go to the contact and just push send that button is no longer there
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What type of phones is it that you are having issues with.. Are they cell phones, home phones?

Also, do you know the model of the phones, such as an iphone, or samsung galaxy, etc.

Thank you,

Dustin S.