Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My number is blocked, Not sure, None, No,

Customer Question

My number is *****
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Not sure
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How do you tell that your number is *****? and by what is it blocked, or on what?

(Phone number blocking is usually done on a service or phone, and cannot be done 'generally', I think it is safe to say.)

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I miss a call and try to call the number I sometime get my number is *****

Are those numbers that you know, or strangers' numbers, that when called back report your number is *****?