Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert

Got msg. from Tracfone that I am all out of text minutes.

Customer Question

Got msg. from Tracfone that I am all out of text minutes. How do I get the same $10.00 for 10 minutes of texting that I purchased before? Is there a number I can call to order?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Just started this afternoon when trying to compile a text msg. to my grandson.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: why would this be a troubleshooting issue? I'm apparently out of minutes and need to buy more.
JA: The phone expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: would this be a telephone call or on the computer?
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: IDK
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

You can call 1-***-***-**** to add more minutes.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.