Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

My droid pro wont fully turn on. it kudt keeps starting over

Customer Question

my droid pro wont fully turn on. it kudt keeps starting over and over saying droid.
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This started last two days with slow changing of modes. Have a lot in it as well ,just want t s save all infpp
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Will it power on if plugged into the power/charging cord? Please test with battery in and out both.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.