I'm sorry about the issue. Does it do anything when you press the Volume Up / Down buttons?
- Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- If that does not work, Check the option Do not disturb in Settings
- And/or swipe down from the bottom, then make sure the moon icon is not enabled.
; Please click on the website below for video instructions:
- If you have iPhone 6, there is a volume switch on the left side, make sure it is up. Please see video instruction at
- If needed, make sure Airplane Mode in Settings is turned on also.
; More information:
- If all fails, please let me know your iPhone model, such as iPhone 4, 5, or 6, etc.
Can you go to Settings -> General - > About (or Software Update), and let me know the iOS / Version number there.
Does it do anything when you press the Volume Up / Down buttons?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,