I'm sorry about the issue. Does it do anything when you press the Volume Up / Down buttons?
- Please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.
- If that does not work, Check the option Do not disturb in Settings
- And/or swipe down from the bottom, then make sure the moon icon is not enabled.
; Please click on the website below for video instructions:
- If you have iPhone 6, there is a volume switch on the left side, make sure it is up. Please see video instruction at
- If needed, make sure Airplane Mode in Settings is turned on also.
; More information:
- If all fails, please let me know your iPhone model, such as iPhone 4, 5, or 6, etc.
Can you go to Settings -> General - > About (or Software Update), and let me know the iOS / Version number there.
Does it do anything when you press the Volume Up / Down buttons?
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,