Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY RINGTONE TO A THEME SONG FROM A

Customer Question

HELLO THERE....I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY RINGTONE TO A THEME SONG FROM A MOVIE, THE GOOD BAD AND THE UGLY....BUT WHEN I TRY TO GET ON THE WEB IGET VERY CONFUSED ABOUT HOW TO DO IT. IREALLY NEED SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR ME, IF THAT IS POSSIBLE. I AM NOT TOO SMART ABOUT THIS. PLEASE , CAN YOU HELP ME? THANK YOU SO MUCH....DORENE....I HAVE ALCATEL TRAC PHONE
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hi Dorene,

You can only select ringtones that are available in the Ringtones store.

1. 1. With your phone turned on, press the key below the word "Browser" to launch the Mobile Web Browser.
  2. 2. "Downloads" will be highlighted. Press the key located in the center of the navigation keys.
  3. 3. Go to "Ringtones & Graphics," then press the key in the center of the navigation keys.
  4. 4. The different categories of ringtones will appear. Go to the one you want and press the key in the center of the navigation keys.
  5. 5. The ringtones available within the selected category will appear. Highlight the one you would like and press the key in the center of the navigation keys.
  6. 6. Review your selection, then highlight "Buy" and press the key in the center of the navigation keys.
  7. 7. A "Thank You!" message will appear on your screen, then "Download Descriptor" will appear on the top of your screen with the details of your purchase listed below. To complete the purchase, press the key below the word "Buy." Your file will automatically be downloaded.
  8. 8. "Play" will be highlighted. To hear your ringtone now, press the key in the center of the navigation keys. Otherwise, press the key below the word "Close."
  9. 9. Your ringtone will be stored in "My Folder," under "Sounds."
  10. 10. To exit the browser press the red PWR/END key, twice.
Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I hope everything is okay with your issue. -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.