GeekGal, Cell Phone Support Specialist
Experience:  15+ years of experience with cell phones ( iPhones, Android phones, & Windows phones)

I am looking expert in iPhone, specifically iMessaging

Customer Question

I am looking for a expert in iPhone, specifically iMessaging monitoring. I need to monitor my minor daughter's iMessages without her knowing. We do not share and Apple ID, and are not on iCloud so that method is not an option. I'm also not willing/able to jailbreak her phone. I am willing to pay for a service to do this but I don't know how....especially without using iCloud or jailbreaking. Its also almost impossible to get possession of the phone for long enough to download an invisible app. The only real tool I have is our home WiFi service, but I'm hoping there is an expert out there who has a good suggestion.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Unfortunately the only way to monitor an iPhone or iMessage is by using the Apple ID and password.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like another expert to take a look at my question. I have the iPhone serial number and IMEI number. Will that help?
Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I understand that Randy's answer was no the answer that you were hoping for, It is nonetheless, the correct answer. There are several Services that make it easy to monitor your child's iPhone activity, but they all require that you know the childs's account name and password. You will either have to know it to install a program on the device, or you will have to provide it to them so they can monitor the account through their service. If you have the information originally, but your child later changes it, the service will cease to work, unless you update the password ***** too. There is no way around this. This is a large part of why the Apple devices are so secure.

One such service that I have personal experience with is You can click on that link to learn more about it. They will verify that you do indeed need the child's account name and password.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 4 months ago.

Please let me know how this works for you. If you have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the question has been answered to your satisfaction.

If I have been at all helpful, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for JustAnswer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!