LongTermTech
LongTermTech,
13568747

Need Activation Help on my IPhone. The phone indicates I

Customer Question

Need Activation Help on my IPhone.
The phone indicates I need my Apple ID and password ***** order to activate and I do not remember the ID or password. At least when I put n what I thought was the correct information it apparently is incorrect. I cannot receive or call out. Can The Genius help me?
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Does this mean you will have access to my telephone info?
Expert:  LongTermTech replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I will never have access to your info unless you give it to me... and, this is a public forum, so I don't advise you to do so. And I don't need it, thanks, ***** ***** advise you without it:)

First, go to this page, and click on the link that says,

Forgot Apple ID ?

and follow procedure there.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=password

Then once that process gets you your Apple ID back into your immediate memory, you can proceed to go to that page anew, and enter your Apple ID or email address, and click on Continue, and follow through the process to get your password ***** also.

Then with your Apple ID, and its password, back again, you proceed to Activate your iPhone.

(If this proves to answer your question, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck with it. Just ask me in Reply if you need further advice at any point though.)