Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Cannot download file

Customer Question

Cannot download file
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What file is it that you are trying to download?

And also, To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The secure remote assistance file Sony vaio Windows 7 laptop
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Was you working with another expert?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No that's okay panda and male war bytes still still works on computer supposed to be for laptop and iPad that's why I paid so much is thier not any any body at panda I can talk to
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Ahh, you and I were supposed to connect via remote session.

Lets try to do so again.. Here is the link again, try to download it , and run it and install the connection file. Let me know specifically where you get st uck at .

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bc416f32-2d61-405d-b26a-91e076cb9ad1

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No that's okay
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

If you change your mind and want to connect so I can help you get the programs installed, let me know!

Dustin S

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks bye
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Youre welcome.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will I still get charged
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

I cant see whether you have been charged or not, if youd like to request a refund the link below will help you.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0