Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs
94245276

My LG Has stop working on my phone say it need more data and

Customer Question

My LG Has stop working on my phone say it need more data and I have unlimited data how can I fix this I just got this phone
Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will be your, "Device Repair Technician," for the moment. I am here to assist you the best way possible to help resolve the issue you are having with your device. I would also like to ask you to rate me on the services that i will be providing for you. So that being said, "Let's get started."

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My wf only works at my parents .wont work at my house were it just lg4 dont no why this is happening . if i pushed a wrong button or something else
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a new phone only two weeks old
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Another question for you also i love taken pic. My old phone took great pic of the sun but they dont saply it no more . this phone get red markes when i take the pic of sun why

You can set your phone for when taking photos. you can set the setting s when taking pics. As far as wifi goes I would try restarting the modem so that it recognize your phone.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
sorry for not answering but were i live my phone is on lg when im at my parents it works on the wif. Yesturday went on a trip the other day it didnt work. At all. before it did.

So did you restart the modem and your phone?

I am just checking back with you to see if your problem was resolved.