Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

My account is #516-367-2201 710 272 My address is **

Customer Question

My account is #***-***-**** 710 272
My name is Mark *****
My address is ** ******** ***** ******* ** *****
Months earlier we opened a Verizon landline & bundled it with Fios internet. Because we are waiting to move in after renovation we suspended landline & internet service. Recently we reinstated it but have discovered that the original installation the technician did has been disconnected inadvertently by the contractors on site. We need a technician to physically visit the site to restore service. Please inform us when the technician can visit*****
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi Mark, I live in Huntington NY , I will call call you if you will accep the offer for this call. I can then set up an appointment with you for this service with Verizon ;-)

I will send you the offer as per Justanswer once you accept that.

Thank you Mark and have a great day, Im sorry you have this trouble. I may also be able to fix this for you when I call.

SIncerely

Tech Michael