Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

It's an LG Optimus that has a bunch of encripred writing

Customer Question

It's an LG Optimus that has a bunch of encripred writing going up and down right side of screen, all day.
I thought it had something to do with this morning installing some build and developer stuff in an attempr ro ger rooted. But at 10:00 pm the screen locks up while I'm on chrome looking for ways to restart my Mac.
It hasn't been the same since the last time it's been hacked,(phished).
Now this. The screen notification mentioned something about 4 things were infected. Then told of some things to do at google play and I cant open google play so I went back to chrome for help, down loaded some advice but it won't open either.
Can u help
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please.

Remove the charger from the phone and hold the power button to off until you see a menu and choose power off.

Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the phone.

Let me know the results please

Thank you