Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Daniel. How can I view my husband recent phone message/phone

Customer Question

Hi, Daniel. How can I view my husband recent phone message/phone number that he's talking/calling/texting to through phone bills/usage?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi!

Viewing the actual messages through the bill is not an option. The only thing that you can view is the phone numbers that he is receiving and sending text messages to on the bill.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
How can I do that?
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Who is your cellphone carrier?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Mine
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

What is the name of your cellphone carrier?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
At&t
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We both have iPhone 6 plus
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yesterday my husband sent a wrong message to me, and that made me not to trust him again!
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

You will need to sign into your online AT&T account to view the bill which gives a detailed description of all phone numbers.

Click here: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?target=VB

Sign into your account and view the bill which will provide you with the numbers that his phone number has been in contact with.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm already online but that phone number is ***** here. My husband can delete that number because he tried it already in 2014 so I won't have any evidence!
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

It is impossible to delete a phone number from your bill. The bill includes all numbers that were sent to and from the phone number.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That's what I'm talking about! He is a smart guy and he will do anything not to make him feel bad for himself and of course to his family and friends! I can only view the phone number but not the messages. The recent messages and phone calls from yesterday is not even in the recent billing period.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I understand that he may be a smart guy but it is impossible to delete the numbers off a bill.

The recent messages and calls are not on the recent billing period because the new bill has not been created yet. The information is not updated in real-time which means you cannot see the information until the next bill is generated.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.