Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

All of a sudden cell phone on screen says insert a SIM CARD

Customer Question

All of a sudden cell phone on screen says insert a SIM CARD . never before has done that and I can't clear it in order to return to normal. Also shows SOS Please help get back to normal
JA: Fortunately, the tech wizards can untangle any phone problem that comes their way -- landline-related or otherwise -- and I'd like to connect you with the best one for this. Do you know the make and model?
Customer: Consumer Cellular
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: How do you do that ?
JA: The phone expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: Will he call me or just do it ? Number is(###) ###-#### ***** if someone calls I'll be able to answer ?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the make and model of the phone please?