Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

Galaxy 890A S6 slows and screen apps double, discolors and

Customer Question

Galaxy 890A S6 slows and screen apps double, discolors and eventually phone stops working. It will randomly start working again, and then shut off again. Please advise.
JA: Sometimes cell phone issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Cell Phone Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Galaxy 890A S6 has issues with fading out and completely stopping. Shortly before it quits working, the screen fades out, sometimes shows the apps double, or even sometimes triple. Then the phone will stop working altogether. It will restart randomly. It may or may not begin working again after rebooting. Please advise.
JA: Is there anything else the Cell Phone Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Cell Phone Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please what you have already tried to do to fix this issue?