Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

My phone is locked up -- cannot turn on or off..the face is

Customer Question

My phone is locked up -- cannot turn on or off..the face is black and shows the time but it is incorrect - it also shows a charge plug but is not plugged in
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 6 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on your phone for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?- If needed, if the battery is removable from your phone, then remove it for a few minutes, then reinstall it, and check.- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your phone.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. I see you are having problems with your device and I will like to help you with the issues you are having. I will try to the best of my knowledge to help you resolve the problem. I would also like to ask you to please rate me on the services that I will be offering to help you sort out the issues that you are having. Now let's get started.
Sorry, please ignore the last post. Please try the following:- Can you please press and hold the Power on / off button on your phone for about 30 seconds, then turn it back on and check?- If needed, if the battery is removable from your phone, then remove it for a few minutes, then reinstall it, and check.- If that does not work, please let me know the model of your phone.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,