Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years

My iPhone 6+ screen is broken and I want to replace a new

Customer Question

My iPhone 6+ screen is broken and I want to replace a new one.. I want to do this myself but I'm concerned if I will loose all apps I have if I replace the new screen?.. The apps and programs I have on my phone is stuck with the phone and not the screen right?..
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThat is correct, it is part of the phones memory, separate to the screen, so replacing the screen will not effect your apps or data in anywayIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. I see you are having problems with your device and I will like to help you with the issues you are having. I will try to the best of my knowledge to help you resolve the problem. I would also like to ask you to please rate me on the services that I will be offering to help you sort out the issues that you are having. Now let's get started.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, let me know if you have any additional questions please.Thanks