Terry Parker
Terry Parker, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Device Technician at Batteries Plus Bulbs

I am not able to receive calls from Arizona. The number is

Customer Question

I am not able to receive calls from Arizona. The number is ***** blocked. I can call him and leave messages. My phone does not ring when he calls. It shows as a missed call.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?Thanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Apple iPhone 6. Verizon, model A1549. I have an alarm system in my house but never use the apo
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. Since this is a cell phone, I will open your question for other experts here to help you with this. There is nothing you need to do, as you should be a note when another expert replies to your question. Thanks.
Expert:  Terry Parker replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm here to assist you. I see you are having problems with your device and I will like to help you with the issues you are having. I will try to the best of my knowledge to help you resolve the problem. I would also like to ask you to please rate me on the services that I will be offering to help you sort out the issues that you are having. Now let's get started.