Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have 2 very old Nokie cell phones. I have been

Customer Question

I have 2 very old Nokie cell phones. For years I have been online with no problems. Recently, we changed the password ***** one of them. Days later I attemped to sign on & used the old password ***** times & got locked out. I tried to get another password ***** I didn't know the security code.
A few days later, while trying to sign on with the the other phone, it locked me out.
(###) ###-#### & (###) ###-####
Could you fix this so that both phones can go on-line again. Thanks
I called(###) ###-####(Cust. Service) & got a recorded notice that they could not find these phones in their records.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suggest that perhaps the number you should call should be that for the service provider, rather than Nokia themselves. The service provider means the company that you sign up with to receive 'airtime' or minutes or just plain phone service. That the customer service department you called could not find the serial numbers for the phones, implies that they don't have them registered as 'theirs'... as opposed to your service provider, which would have them registered in some form for sure.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My Service Provider is 'Verizon'. I gave you the phone number ( Cust Service )(###) ###-####instead of the name. My fault.
Was Verizon the service provider for those old phones before they locked you out?Did you enter the phone #s for those two old phones when you got the automated notice about not being able to find those phones? Another question: What is the model # ***** these old Nokia phones, please?