Richard, Technician
Experience:  Cell / Smart phone problem solver for over 15 years
32989067

Can I get back text messages that were deleted.

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeWhat is the make and model of the device you deleted the messages from?Please let me know
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
LG Ultimate 2 LG L41C
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't want to download anything on the computer and transfer to my phone. Just wondering if there is a memory of my messages somewhere on the phone. I was only trying to delete one message from someone, and they all disappeared from that person.
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
ThanksWhilst its not free, there is a program that can do this, IF the memory space on the phone has not been overwritten, so it is important Ignore the above based on your last message just received. No, once the phone deletes it, it can only be returned in some cases via a special program such as this Click me to open
Expert:  Richard replied 8 months ago.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you