Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

How do I get "missed calls" information?

Customer Question

Category: Cell Phones
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have an AT&T 4 Handset Cordless Answering System. I'm very frustrated because I cannot pick up missed calls. I can't find anything about them in your guide. I cannot spend the rest of my life sitting next to the phone waiting for phone calls. Please explain in easy, specific words how to get missing calls. MLC, Austin, TXHow do I get "missed calls" information?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the main base unit and it should also be printed on the manual or guide.2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) Do you have "Caller ID" service - from your service provider (can you see the Caller ID when calls come in)?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)