Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert

I have a Motorola turbo droid. In my text messages they drop

Customer Question

I have a Motorola turbo droid. In my text messages they drop off after so many. Some have dropped off that I did not copy. Now it comes into play that I need a copy of those texts.
They are from last June or July now my text message screen only goes back to July 15 th. These needed ones are just prior to that date.
How do I recover those messages. I tried to delete some other ones hoping it would give me access but it did not work.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
Hi, There are two ways to attempt to recover the text messages: A recovery program and a subpoena The first option is to use a recovery program such as: There is no guarantee that the texts can be recovered but it is your best option before trying the subpoena method. The second option is filing a subpoena that will be submitted to your cell phone carrier to release those text message logs which is a difficult and long process.
Expert:  Josh replied 5 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.