Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones
16433418

I ahve an I phone 6s with your plan..As I was putting on a

Customer Question

I ahve an I phone 6s with your plan..As I was putting on a new screen I failed to power off the phone and as I rubbed the new screen down...I created a never ending voice of Siri who moves automatically accross the phone with a blue outline and speaks the icon outlined...non stop...I powered off and it remians...HELP
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 10 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. The voice over feature of your iPhone is turned on. When it is turned on, you have to select the item and double tap the item to open it. Unlock the iPhone using your finger print if it is locked. (If it is asking for passcode then unlock it and tap the Slide to Unlock text. Double tap the Slide to Unlock. Or in lock screen, simple swipe with three fingers at same time and this will bring the passcode lock screen. Tap the number and then double tap it to enter the passcode. After entering all passcode, your iPhone will unlock) Then tap and double tap Settings, tap and double tap General, tap and double tap Accessibility, tap and double tap Voice Over and double tap on On/Off switch of Voice over to turn it off. To scroll, you have to swipe with three fingers. An shortcut to turn off Voice Over is, triple click the home button quickly (there shouldn't be any delay between each clicks) and this will turn it off. The three should be very fast and there must not be any delay between the clicks. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can turn it of using different way