Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

I have been charged thru my discover card that

Customer Question

I have been charged thru my discover card for services that I do not have. My name is***** Address is 2295 N. Cty. Rd. 535, Blytheville, Ar. 72315
I need to know how to get this taken off of my credit card. I have never have had Straight Talk. This has been chargeed to me for the last year or so.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
The first thing I would do is contact the issuer of the card - that information is on the back of the credit or debit card. Tell them the charged are unauthorized. You can also call straight talk directly, but I think the credit card issuer will be of more help. If you want to contact straight talk anyway, let me know and I can provide you contact information for them.Mike