Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I forgot password ***** cell phone is there anyway i can unlock

Customer Question

I forgot password ***** cell phone is there anyway i can unlock it
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your cell phone?Do you mean you cannot open settings nor open any app on the phone?Is it okay to reset the cell phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh, like brand-new, with a new password ***** want?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cannot do anything on phone
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
yes
What's the make / model of your cell phone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
surnia xt1527 8gb p3
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
cpu msm8916
serial # *****
Thank you. Please try:Press and hold Power button and power off the phone.With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.From the "No Command" screen (Android figure lying on his back), press and hold the Power button then press and release the Volume Up button to display the menu options.Select "wipe data/factory reset".Note: Use the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.Select Yes -- delete all user data.Note: Allow several seconds for the factory data reset process to complete.Select reboot system now.Note: Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete. - Do you see any menu when trying the above steps?Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
did that and it didn't work should i try again
Can you please watch the video instructions at the website below:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhpWZLMQGLoPlease let me know. Thank you,
Were you able to follow the steps in the video? Did you get any logo / menu?- If needed, here is another way to try:Press and hold Power button and power off phone.Then press and hold the Volume Down buttonPress and hold the Power button for a short while, then release all buttons.Choose option Recovery by using Volume Down, and to confirm using Volume Up.When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up.While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button.Press Volume Down to select option "wipe data/factory reset", and then press Power.Press Volume Down to select "Yes--delete all user data". Then press Power.Once it's done, press Power to "reboot system now"When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.