Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

Iphone 6S screen fonts too large. "Pinching" doesn't work.

Customer Question

iphone 6S screen fonts too large. "Pinching" doesn't work. Can't reboot.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.On your iPhone, press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Remember, only release the buttons when you see the Apple logo. Did that work ?If not, tap twice (double tap) on the screen with three fingers at the same time and it will turn off Zoom.If that didn't work, then you need to turn off Zoom manually.In Zoom mode, all the functions will work normally except that the screen is bigger and you need to swipe using 3 fingers to pan around or move the screen.So move the screen with three fingers and enter the passcode. You will have to move the screen back and forth with three fingers to enter the passcode since all the numbers will not show on same screen when the zoom is on (ignore if it is not passcode protected)Then go to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn off Zoom from there.Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting