Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Was trying to watch youtube, the main speaker only makes sound

Customer Question

Was trying to watch youtube, the main speaker only makes sound when notification volumes are set
and i can hear the media playing in the background
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Having notification volume somehow related to YouTube audio is not normal. I suspect it might be owing to a poor installation of either the YouTube player, or a YouTube player (or plugin, if that's what it is in your device's context) that are wrong for the Android OS version or otherwise wrong. To be guided to what YouTube player is right, please tell me your device's maker and model #, and also what version of Android OS (or other operating system) is on it, and I will advise you additionally at no additional charge that I know of.