Ashik, Cellphone Tech
Experience:  Experience with iPhone and other Smartphones

I purchased a Moto X pure phone but I am unable to insert a

Customer Question

I purchased a Moto X pure phone but I am unable to insert a sim card in the sim card carrier. Is there a sim card that fits?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Ashik replied 5 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Moto X Pure uses a Nano SIM. You probably have a Normal or Micro SIM. So you need to cut the SIM to Nano. You can get it cut from most of all mobile or electronics store. Or you can buy the cutter from here and cut it yourself --> You can get it at more cheap rate in Then cut the SIM to Nano and you can then put it on the phone. Or you can even request your carrier to send you a Nano version of your SIM card. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.