Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Want to buy International MinutesJA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Want to buy International Minutes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Could not find the way to buy $10 Int Minutes
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: No not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Perhaps your phone is one that it is hard to buy minutes for... you have not stated either your phone maker/model, nor the network/service-provider you are using it with. But even if it is hard to get minutes that are good internationally and for that network, you could get an internationally valid calling card, too.Try these sites that sell international phone access/‎ If buying an international calling card, see this interesting article for some cautions: