Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a Casio 811 that is pretty new but can't use the

Customer Question

I have a Casio 811 that is pretty new but can't use the speaker option when someone calls me. They can not here me but I can hear them on the other end? Could you tell me if there is a command that got switched or what has happened, this happened to my other Casio also so got replacement. I wouldn't think the same thing could happen with two different phones in just a short time I think its something that i switched that shouldn't have? What do you think?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi there
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi there,If the person can hear you ok in normal mode then the microphone is working ok.Therefore there is a software glitch with the phone.Try doing a full reset of the phone to fix this - ensure your important data and contacts backed up first.Then please hold Power button until red LED light glows. Next press Volume down + Power button + Camera button at the same time and follow rest of instructions on the screen to reset the phone.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How can I back up all this information or should say what is the best way to do this?
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
See the following guide to backing up your 811:https://www.phonecopy.com/en/phones/view/casio_g'zone_c811