Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My phone suddenly says "Couldn't sign in". I tried retyping

Customer Question

My phone suddenly says "Couldn't sign in". I tried retyping my internet password ***** it says that the username or password ***** ***** How can I fix this?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?Are you trying to sign in email, etc.?Are you able to go to Settings or to open any app on the phone?What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have email access. It looses connection to the internet and says my password ***** ***** I have many. Everything else seems to be fine. I just can'tget into my ema il
1. You are currently able to access the internet / websites on your phone right?2. What's the model of your phone?3. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?4. Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This website is not user friendly. I'll take it to Verizon,
I'm sorry. You are able to see my replies and you are able to reply back to me, so it looks like you are able to communicate with me fine. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Do you also have a Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer?Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Verizon is easier. This is a pain
Let me have an expert call you. Thank you,