Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert

I have an lg g4. The phone was originally set up with a google

Customer Question

I have an lg g4. The phone was originally set up with a google email and password ***** i dont know. Ive had the phone factory reset a couple times but it still asks for the google acct info the phone was set up with to continue reactivation.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 6 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is an email address that you may have used on the LG?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I gave the phone to my neice and took it back. I dont know what she used and she wont tell me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorint has factory reset thr phone a couple times and this is what im left with. I have to pay for this phone and cant use it
okay, I am sorry that happened. Unfortunately the only way to ever use the phone again will be to unlock it with that email.