Josh, Technician
Experience:  Cell phone expert
50836188

Please help me block a number from my phone (calls and texts).

Customer Question

Please help me block a number from my phone (calls and texts). The number is(###) ###-####
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Who is your cellphone provider?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AT&T
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. What is the make/model of your phone?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I received the text and tapped on the website given but nothing happens because I don't have a Smart Phone. Specs on my phone are PBR-46E 3.7V Typ 1030mAH/Min 1000 mAh.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I also tried typing in website on my Web Browser but it says page cannot be displayed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any other suggestions?
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
AT&T offers a feature to block numbers from calling you but you have to add the service onto your account and it requires a monthly payment for it. Please call 1-***-***-**** and let them know that you want to block a number. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 7 months ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.