Viet-Cell Phone Tech
Viet-Cell Phone Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot all cell phones.
30037186

I forgot my passcode to my phone. How can I get into my phone

Customer Question

I forgot my passcode to my phone. How can I get into my phone to fix the passcode
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Viet-Cell Phone Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your phone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix on your Apple iPhone:If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPhone until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to power off.Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.Click Restore / factory reset, and continue.Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98- If there is still any issue, please let me know if you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10, or Mac computer. And/or if it's a different phone, please let me know.When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,