Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My Son gave me is old I PHONE 4 . It comes up This phone is

Customer Question

My Son gave me is old I PHONE 4 . It comes up This phone is linked to an Apple ID ( in with the Apple ID that was used to set it up . The only problem is my Son doesn't remember it . The phone was working ok until I went into a Hotel that had WI-FI and for some reason this screen came up ????
Hope you can Help
Regards ***** *****
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suggest that you contact Apple Support and have the old password ***** the old ID reset.The feature that got activated appears to be an anti-theft block to usage of a stolen device.Once Apple Support has reset the old password ***** the old ID, then you can log in to the device. Contact Apple Support by way of this page: scroll down to the section that readsProduct and Technical Support.