Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

I'm JESSE F ** I activated my new phone Mon 4/18/16 the

Customer Question

I'm JESSE F ** I activated my new phone Mon 4/18/16 the screen tells me it's a consumer cellular and I can make emergency calls only. I have know other phones and my wife just passed and here I am without contact. HELP. Battery is full.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com James, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you know the name brand and model number of the phone? Also, has this same phone ever worked, or is this a brand new phone you just activated?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
dodo262or626 and it is brand new and it doesn't allow me to call out or in.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Are there any other numbers on the phone? That looks like a serial number and not a model number.