Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology

Want to know what a voicemail says

Customer Question

Can u send me a email address so I can send the voicemail as I got it I've messed around with audacity and I've heard stuff she shouldn't be doing but I don't really know what I'm doing if you give me a email or I can send as a text message on the I phone I just want it sorted please
Regards rob
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Are you trying to send something to me to review or are you looking.for some other kind of email?
You can actually attach it right here using the paperclip icon but if you have a problem with that, you can also send it by wikisend. If you can't do any of those please be specific and I my best to help.Mike
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi mike as you know I have a voicemail which needs audio cleaning service very confidentially which I can't seem to attach via the paperclip unless il try this which hasn't worked
I see. I didn't know the detail behind your request until you explained it. Now I understand that you are looking to have audio cleaned. I can provide that to you as a premium service. I will provide you with the offer. If you decide to accept, you will receive my private email address so you can send it to me.Mike