Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have an iPhone and a Verizon account. I also have a google

Customer Question

I have an iPhone and a Verizon account. I also have a google number. My intention with the google number was for it to serve as my business published phone number. So my thought was to set up google voice where I would allow incoming calls to the google phone number to go to my google voice where I would have a greeting for those incoming calls. I have just now learned that google voice is by invitation only with a long waiting period. So now I'm trying to understand if I can redirect people who call my google number into my Verizon number. Please let me know if and how to set this up. I did a marketing brochure with my google number. The brochure went out today. I desperately need calls into the google number to go to my Verizon voice mail. Thanks in advance for any ideas of how to set it up.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
Hi Eric
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
I haven't heard back from you yet.Please reply back and let me know if you still need assistance with this?