IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I have a LG VN 170 with photos in it that I want to transfer

Customer Question

I have a LG VN 170 with photos in it that I want to transfer to my laptop. How do I do that?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is***** am a certified computer professional who will assist you with the problem you described.In order to transfer the photos to your computer, you will need to use a program named BitPIM. See the full instructions on THIS LINKLet me know if it helped.Thanks,IT Miro
Expert:  IT Miro replied 7 months ago.
Hello again!I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.Thanks,IT Miro