Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

My phone is dead i cannot get anything on it. ? i need it

Customer Question

my phone is dead i cannot get anything on it. ? i need it today i am disabled,, i only want this one trial for 18 dollars sthan drop it i do not want it monthly 18 i cannot afford it on disability. shirley
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me please the make and model of the phone?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tell ERIC i am not paying him and also Richard to help me no way. shirley i am dealing with RiCHARD I PAID THE 5 DOLLARS ALREADY , THANKS
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi ShirleyCan you tell me the make and model of the phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO i have no other phone here to call from and i am not paying 20 dollars for no help at all , i will call the bank and stop the withdrawl this afternoon if you try it i am not SATISFIED AT ALL. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO FIX THE PHONE OR GIVE ME MY MINIUTES FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL. SO JUST FORGET IT , I AM NOT PAYING THIS AT ALL, I SHOULD TALK TO A M ANAGER OR SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING, SHIRLEY KANTER
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, I am sorry you feel this way Shirley... I just needed to know the make and model of the phone, this was all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I TOLD YOU ALREADY IT WAS A ALCATEL, SAMSUNG PHONE . SHIRLEY
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It has not been specified here ShirleyIt cannot be a samsung and a alcatelWhich one of the two is it?And which model?