Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself

How can I unlock my iphone. I can't get to anything. A voice

Customer Question

How can I unlock my iphone. I can't get to anything. A voice comes on and tells me what all the buttons are but won't let me get to where I can use it. How can I fix it?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPhone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.Let the phone restart and tell me if it is then accessible please
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
All I get is a voice telling me about the button to slide to unlock
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
But it won't unlock
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
did you do the last instructions I gave?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Never mind Richard. I will go to the Verizon Store and get this taken care of. Please remove me from the Tech support and don't charge my credit card. thank you. Carol
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
For what we pay for the phones and insurance I don't feel I should have to pay for your support.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
ok... though not sure why you would not do the instructions I gave you Carol.Please contact customer support for any payment changesThanks