Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have an LG G4 phone. I was texting someone and all of a

Customer Question

I have an LG G4 phone. I was texting someone and all of a sudden my phone crashed. I tried to reboot it but it wont go past the LG screen. It looped around to the same screen again and then didn't go back on. What do you think is wrong with the phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
Hi Shari
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.
If the phone is stuck in a boot loop then the only way to recover it is to perform a factory reset and install your information from a recent backup.To reset the phone, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons on the back of the device. When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button. 'Factory data reset' appears. Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.