Eric, Android Expert
Experience:  3 Years as an Android Developer, Complete detailed knowlege of all Android Devices and the OS itself
57442719

Phone was dropped into water. phone will turn on - green led

Customer Question

phone was dropped into water. phone will turn on - green led blinks at top - but screen doesn't come up at all (completely dark). phone shows up under "devices and printers".
Is it possible to retrieve photos from this phone?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the phone?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Lg g2
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.
You should attempt to dry it further before using it. Disconnect the cord, and put it in a sealed airtight container filled with raw/uncooked white rice. Leave it there 48 hours.Reconnect usb to computer, and under your Computer folder you should see the drive/folder for the phone appear, where you can then attempt to copy image files.