Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have recently acquired a new tracfone and have gone through

Customer Question

I have recently acquired a new tracfone and have gone through untold phone calls to finally get the new phone activated. however I have a problem. If I place a call to a land line phone. It rings at the llphone, but will not establish a connection.
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That sounds as if the activation did not work. But tell me a little more, please, about "not establishing a connection". Do you mean that you cannot be heard? or that you cannot hear what's at the other end on the landline phone? or perhaps both? If it is only that you cannot be heard, then you might have a defective Tracfone. But tell me more about the problem, please.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I haven't received any phone call on my cell phone(***-***-****) or home phone (859-223-538 6)
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The phone number is ***** one installed in the Tracphone in question my home phone number has been sent to you once already.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know how many times i'll be passed from one engineer to another, but my home phone number is(###) ###-####