Randy***** CellTech
Randy***** CellTech, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  Cell Phone Expert
62741268

I transferred pics by bluetooth time to my huawei

Customer Question

i transferred pics by bluetooth for first time to my huawei mate 2 and now a black screen with yellow text says check sd updaye pkg is exist make sure usb cable inserted and it is locked on that screen
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Randy***** CellTech replied 7 months ago.
Follow these steps please.
While the phone is turned off, press and hold the Volume Down button. Then, while holding, press and release the Power button. A menu should appear. Use the Volume down key to go to Clear Storage. Use the Power button to select the option. Then when asked to confirm, press Volume Up for Yes.
If that fails, try this next.
While the phone is off, press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time. Then release the buttons when you see the Logo. Use the Volume Down button to go down and the Home or Power key to select. Choose the Wipe data/Factory reset option. Then Select Yes to delete all user data. Then choose to reboot the phone.