Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Cell Phone Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers, Electronics, and Cell and Mobile Technology
23511658

Can I reset my voicemail passcode and check my voicemail from another cell phone. My charg

Customer Question

Can I reset my voicemail passcode and check my voicemail from another cell phone. My charger is list and my phone is dead and I would like to retrieve my messages. My mailBox is full and I forgot my passcode? Can I reset it on line?
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 8 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Yes, you can usually do this but it will depend on the provider that you have. Most providers have a central phone number you can call to access voicemail. You may also be able to access it by calling your number and pressing # ***** *.If you can tell me who your provider is, I can give you more specific instructions.In order to reset your password ***** require you to contact the provider, though.