Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My question is my phone is stuck on logo and on top it say

Customer Question

my question is my phone is stuck on logo and on top it say secure booting error error code:1003
Category: Cell Phones
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. What maker and model of phone do you have?It's possible that you installed something not meant for, or not supported by, your particular phone model. There are several means of recovering from the error 1003, but they depend upon what you might have done to bring the error on (major system operations), and what maker and model you phone is.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)Thank you for that information. Did you recently do any odd operation on the phone, such as rooting it, or installing some app or app suite, or altering any low-level parameters?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I tried downloading abk from the web called king boost
Do you mean, King Booster APK ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is your phone still within its warranty, that is, its first year of your usage or its first year since you purchased it ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I got my phone in November last year but best buy tells me that they can not do anything about it
OK.- Do you still have the sales slip for the purchase? or credit card records of it being bought?If so, the warranty still applies, and you should take it, or send it, to the nearest LG Service Center.If you'll tell me where you are located (by zip code, or by town/city and state) I will direct you to the nearest or most appropriate LG service center, where they ought to repair this problem... perhaps free-of-charge!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you
If you are finished with this question about your LG Stylo, please rate my answer, at your convenience, so that this case may be closed. Thank you, ***** ***** luck. (If for whatever reason you cannot register a rating, please reply letting me know how you rate my answers and efforts on this case. Thanks.)